Sunday, September 5, 2010

sample cover letter

I understand xxx is one of the leading IT companies in Vietnam and I am glad that you are expanding to other countries. I am eager to know more about the long term strategy of xxx when it comes to the oversea market and how I am going to fit in your organization. To me, the vision and planning of a company in the long run is as important as the financial benefit it provides. 
It would benefit both of us if you can reveal a bit about the responsibilities as well as the challenges of the job before we take the discussion further. I am sure when we all know what the other party is going to bring to the table then you and me can be opened and talk about everything in details.

In term of location, I am quite flexible. I was born in XXX but spent the last 12 years in XXX. I hold dual
citizenship (X and Y) and traveling is not a problem for me as my current job requires me to move around a fair bit. 



In financial term, all I require is a competitive compensation package. I am confident the salary will take care of itself if I am the right person for the job.



No comments:

Post a Comment